Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Buenos días, mis queridos:

The topic for today is braids. I put my hair in braids last night, so I could curl it in the morning. I aways feel cute with the twin braids bounding in my hair, keeping it out of my face. It is a style associated with children, and seem to represent the innocence of youth; the laughter and the playfulness. taking my braids out in the morning and watching my hair transform from childish to smooth curs, I thought of society and how it changes people. They forget how to laugh and play and they learn how to make money and conform to the masses. Children lose their imagination and creativity when they are socialized.

And why? Why suppress laughter? In the words of EE Cummings, "the most wasted day of all is one without laughter." We need the laughter and the playful attitude to keep our spirits up.

So, I challenge you to go out and play; laugh; and be a child. Bring to the world the same joy that children see in every moment of their lives. Laugh today; Smile; and see who smiles back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts.