Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Beauty of Failure

Mmmmm fail. I never manage to stay on top of blogging. I had an idea and I ran with it and it was cool for a while when I wrote every day. But then. Things started happening and I got busy and I stopped. Picking up the pace again is hard. Once the brakes are on you gotta find the gas pedal to keep going.

But.

Maybe silence is golden. Maybe a daily post is too much. There is beauty in life, but you have to look to find it, and you have to want it. You can't force it. It comes and goes like a summer breeze. When you want it most it's the hardest to find.
Maybe my lack of posting was a low point in this journey...a blindness...but to every valley there is a mountain, and at the top of that mountain is the greatest view in the world.

The view is everything. All around the valley floor, through the skies above and in to the stars. Clear sight into everything you ever wanted to see, and everything you ever needed to pull you through. It's beautiful.
It is peace.

I think, today, at the prompt of a dear friend of mine, we can start the climb to the top of that mountain. Maybe the silence was a calm before the storm. A moment before happiness is truly needed. A moment before I really start to look. And really start to post.

Carpe diem.
Live.
Love.
Laugh.
Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts.