Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sobre de los Globos:

I took a few days offline, just to reorganize my life. I invested so much of it in things that were just not worth it, or not a reality, and I lost myself. And that confusion ended up hurting a lot of people, as well as myself. I feel that I am starting to get back on track, and the following post helped me to think and to confirm that fact. A friend of mine posted this on Facebook a while ago, and I just stumbled across it. It was the first post that I read since I decided it was okay to get back online. It ended up to be just what I needed for the day. It basically covers everything that has been going through my head for the last week or two; but it makes it all sound so much prettier.  It was just one of life's little reminders, and I am glad that it was posted, and that I got a chance to read it. Enjoy. 

So, I have been thinking alot about balloons as of 10:00 tonight.

It seems to me I'm alot like a balloon, or I try to be at least.  People are alot like balloons.

I like to float around and make people smile. Make someone's day.

It feels nice knowing that you can make a positive impact on someone by sharing your joy.

Sometimes there is a great group of balloons and they look so awesome together.

But sometimes, pressure builds up around you and you lose some of your air. 
Being swatted around and kicked takes its toll on your seemingly sturdy but fragile frame.
Sometimes your strings can become tangled. or sometimes even cut.

When that happens, it is pretty upsetting initially.

But life finds its why to get you untangled and get you more helium.

When life finds you with your string cut, sometimes that is the best thing.

Maybe the poor child who finds you or sees you soaring in the wild wind will take delight in your presence.

In order to do greater things you need to let go. 

Don't be afraid to pop, all balloons deflate some day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts.