Sunday, August 1, 2010

"Solamente"

So here we are, at the endof July. But I guess it will technically be August by the time this is posted. Either way, the end of summer. The days seem to be going by so fast. There's so much I told myself I was going to do, and then I didn't do it. But, I guess there is still all of August. I've got time, right?

That seems to be something we are constantly telling ourselves. The day is still young, there's always tomorrow, I'll just sleep another hour, my show is on, can I call you later?

And the reasons can keep getting more and more trivial. But the truth is, life is short. There's always another day, yes, technically. But if you live today instead of tomorrow, think of everything extra that you could accomplish! Think of the excitement, the success, the lessons, the joy...

The world would be twice as enjoyable, twice as liveable, twice as successful.

However, the world would also be twice as full of failed attempts and mistakes. But rather than let this stand in your way; rather than let this be an excuse to "do it tomorrow," use the lesson! What better way to put meaning to the phrase "live and learn?"

Live life today, and live AGAIN tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts.